This chapter is incomplete. (The text is complete from
Chapter 1. Telling Values Apart from Other Things (Previous)
Chapter 10. Space Trains
You already know how to do this.
You can break our design process into 7 steps.
Most of this, you've already learned.
- Collect values with Values Elicitation Technique (VETing)
- Make a or twoWrite Your Hard Steps Story
- Then Step Sketch #1 — Relationships
- Anticipate problems with Red Teaming and Norm Prediction
- Make social prototypesSpace Jam: Ritual
Setting Design Criteria
What should be well to design something you need to Have a design goal you need to make something that people will use not just something meaningful. In App Designer parlance, you need to make something sticky. You may need to make something with network effects. And it needs to be something that users or participants can see how it fits into their life. Your design needs to be accommodating. It needs to be a shelter, a, a place and on top of that, or have a position in people's lives. And on top of that, it also needs we also want it to be meaningful by which we mean we want it to be a venue for participants values.